Bradford Family Dentistry (an affiliate of Altima Dental) is currently seeking a Full-Time Dental Centre Manager in Bradford, Ontario. The Dental Centre Manager plans, directs and controls all aspects of a successful dental practice.
This role includes a competitive base wage, benefits, vacation, bonus program, uniform and education allowance and much more!
- Maintains patient relations through ongoing dialogue with patients before, during and after treatment. Identifies and responds to unsatisfied patients with the appropriate recovery action.
- Hires, trains, coaches, motivates and manages the performance of all Dental Centre Team members.
- Leads team meetings to improve the quality of patient interaction, foster team relations and enhance business results.
- Maintains accurate accounting, team member and patient records, and applies appropriate risk management strategies to secure Altima property, trade secrets, and confidential information.
- Prepares an annual operating budget for the Dental Centre and ensures that all key financial metrics are met including revenue, staff costs, bad debt and the Team Contribution Goal. Monitors and manages budgets on a weekly and monthly basis and implements effective action plans to address any shortfalls.
- Assists Regional Manager with training, program evaluation, completes special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in dental administration or related field.
- A minimum of three years dental experience with at least one year in an administrative and/or supervisory capacity.
- Business or service sector experience considered an asset.
- Intermediate experience using Windows based dental software, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Dental practice management and dental insurance knowledge is considered an asset
- Exceptional leadership & communication skills and the ability to effectively develop and articulate both short and long-term business strategies.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple demands with competing deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs.
- Proactive and able to solve problems effectively and rapidly using excellent analytical skills.
- Strong customer service experience with an ability to build strong relationships.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.