Altima Dental is currently hiring a Full-Time enthusiastic and energetic Dental Assistant Level II to join our team of professionals at our clinic in Toronto (at the Annex).
*Monday - Saturday, some shifts vary, 9:00am-5:00pm*
This role includes a competitive base wage, benefits, vacation, monthly bonus.
*PLEASE NOTE WE ARE HIRING 1 FULL TIME ROLE OR OPEN TO HIRING 2 PART TIME*
- Understands and adheres to Radiographic Quality Assurance Controls, Infection Control, WHMIS and all other applicable laws and regulations to provide a safe environment for patients and staff. Regularly monitors applicable journals and articles recommending updates to Altima systems as appropriate.
- Ensures all clinical and storage areas are clean, neat and free from clutter and prohibited/ unnecessary materials at all times.
- Ensures all treatment plans are entered into Dentrix and presented appropriately to each patient.
- Monitors dental supply inventory on a weekly and monthly basis. Suggests effective action plans to maintain supplies costs within budget.
- Maintains patient relations through ongoing dialogue with patients before, during and after treatment. Identifies and responds to dissatisfied patients with the appropriate recovery action. Conducts care calls post treatment to ensure patient comfort, answer questions and resolve any concerns.
- Supports the clinical department by ensuring instruments and equipment are in working condition, sterile, disinfected and ready for use. Ensures that set-up of operatory is complete and ready for patient arrival.
- Completion of a Certified Dental Assisting Level II Diploma Required
- Current registration with HARP is required
- A minimum of 2 years of dental experience preferred
- Experience with Dentrix is considered an asset
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Altima Dental welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If accommodation is needed in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternative format please e-mail a request to email@example.com